Today the company’s policy is the implementation of a large-scale investing program. The objective is the construction of new production facilities and modernization of operating ones based on up-to-date and environmentally friendly processes.
The Company has accepted the Development Strategy up to 2020. The main conclusions are:
- the Company will seek to expand existing petrochemical facilities implementing the projects for new units construction and revamping the Oil Refinery;
- regarding production of mineral fertilizers, the main emphasis is made on production modernization to increase the products quality and output.
Implementation of all the projects will allow to:
- strengthen the company’s position in the industry sector;
- replace the worn-out and out-of-date facilities by new modern highly effective and competitive ones, thereby to ensure the development of industrial production in the region complying with ecological safety regulations and energy saving requirements;
- enter the new export and federal markets with the new competitive products;
- ensure the creation of new workplaces (about 2000 new workplaces).
- Acrylic Acid and Acrylates Complex
- Catalytic Cracking Complex
- construction of Combined Cycle Power Plant PGU-410T with the capacity of 410 MW
- Sulphuric and Alkaline Waste Treatment Unit
- renovation of waste treatment facilities