1947–1949 — The first Chief Engineer and the Acting Director of Industrial Complex No. 18 under construction.
He took part in the Government Commission for selection of the construction site for Industrial Complex No. 18. For his contribution to the work for the Industrial Complex he was awarded:
- The Badge of Honor (1959,1965)
- The Order of Red Banner of Labor (1971)
- The title of the Honored Oilman of the BASSR (1965)
- The title of the Honored Labour Veteran of Salavat Petrochemical Complex (1967)
- The Medal for the development of wild lands (1957)
- The Medal for Labour Valour (1963)
- The Medal for Valorous Labour in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of Vladimir I. Lenin (1970).
He contributed to the development and improvement of the Industrial Complex. Aleksey Filaretov is one of its founders.