1950–1952 — Director of Industrial Complex No.18 under construction
Director of Industrial Complex No.18 under construction.
Head of the Administration of Industrial Complex No.18 under construction.
From 1950 until 1952, the construction of a catalyst plant and a repair and mechanical works plant (now Salavatneftemash) was started; the construction of a heat and power station was in rapid development; the Directorate was reorganized into the Administration of Industrial Complex No.18 under construction; a repair-and-renewal operations shop was transformed into Equipment Repair and Procurement Trust of Industrial Complex No.18. The basis for the Enterprise’s infrastructure was formed. Many young specialists, graduates of higher educational establishments and colleges, came to the Industrial Complex to build the production facilities.